Happy New Year!!!
Have you made your New Year’s resolution yet?¬†
¬†Maybe you “don’t do resolutions”…
Stop procrastinating, and DO NOW what you have put off for “tomorrow”!
Whatever your choice, have an incredible 2010!!!
¬†¬†* Reduce stress – too much can take its toll both mentally and physically – do something for you!
* Golden rule – treat others the way that you would like to be treated – karma, my friend!
* Exercise/lose weight/eat healthier – over 66% of Americans are considered overweight or obese.¬† Regular exercise is associated with more health benefits than anything else!¬† Change your diet since you are what you eat
* Get organized – clean off your desk, recycle, purge, and declutter your life!
* Enjoy life more – (you fill in your own blanks – what is it that will make YOU happier?)
* Help others – volunteer to help at your church/temple, local schools, and/or a charity, shelter,¬†or an organization you believe in – it is in giving that we truly receive!
* Simplify – simple living is a lifestyle characterized by minimizing – recycle, ask “do you really need that”…
* Learn something new or make a commitment to do that “one thing” you always wanted to – have you vowed to learn a new language or expand your education to take it “up a level or two”?
* Get out of debt – join the millions of Americans who have resolved to spend this (more…)