Make it easy for your tech savvy guests to keep updated on details of your wedding, create a wedding website!Â Donâ€™t stress thinking you have to be a website designer, there are a multitude of free website design templates available at TheKnot.com and WeddingWire.com.
Make the fonts, colors, and style of your site match your wedding.Â Try to keep your site to the point, clutter free, and easy to navigate!
Print your Wedding Website Link on your Save-The-Date cards.
Important things to include for Your Wedding Website:
- Check out secure sites so you donâ€™t have wedding crashers show up at your wedding.Â The last thing you need or want is an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend showing up as an uninvited guest at your wedding.
- When, where, and how you both met
- When, where, and how he proposed
- Photos of you, and your fiancĂ©
- Wedding Party Photos – briefly describing relationships of your BFFs
- Itinerary for the Weekend – when, where, what time to be there, and what to wear for your ceremony rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch.
- Map of Events â€“ detailed with directions and parking
- Travel Information
- Airport and Flight Information
- Links to Hotels (with your room block discounted rates, and cut off dates)
- Area Attractions & Things to Do While in Arizona (Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tucson, Desert Botanical Garden, MIM, Arizona Science Center, list sporting events in town during your wedding week Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Open, NASCAR, ASU, U of A, NAU, etc.)
- Wedding Registry Information
- Honeymoon Details
- RSVP Forms
- Guest Books
- Music Requests
Copyright 2012, Kim Horn, MBCâ„˘
To hire Kim as your wedding planner, call 480.921.7891 or text your name, wedding date, and wedding planner request to 602.418.9089.
Kim M. Horn, MBCâ„˘
Master Bridal Consultant | 1 of 61 in the World
Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Phoenix and Destination Weddings
Publisher | Pres. | ArizonaBridalSource.com
AZ State Coordinator Assoc. of Bridal Consultants May 2003 â€“ May 2012
2010 Annual Conference Chair (worked with David Tutera) – Assoc. of Bridal Consultants