Tuxedo Selection Tips
- Bring photos of tuxedo styles you love, and make sure to bring a swatch of the fabric from your wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses to match colors.
- Make sure you know how many tuxedos you need -- don't forget fathers and ring bearers -- ask their recommendation on the way to differentiate each grouping!
- Does the tuxedo store have inventory in their store, and if not, how far away?
- Will you be able to try the tuxedo on?
- Does the tuxedo store have alterations in their store, and if not, how far away?
- What is included in the tuxedo rental price?
- What are the store hours for the days you need to pick-up and return the tuxedos?
- How do your out-of-state groomsmen or family members get their measurements to the store? Remember with stores in other cities, their inventory may be different, so reserve your tuxedos from the same store.
- Plan ahead when reserving your tuxedos for the best selection, especially during peak wedding season, and don't forget proms and homecoming too!